Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The First Post

Today I started a blog.  Let it be known that I have no idea what I am doing, but this is an attempt to organize my thoughts and keep with my new year's resolution of having better control of the events in my life.  I am married and my husband and I work both work full time jobs while he also attends school.  We had a daughter in February 2010, who is my whole world.  Since her arrival, my life has been so crazy with work, daycare, cooking, cleaning, bills, etc., and sometimes things go by in such a blur that I can hardly remember everything.  My purpose for starting this blog is to take back control of this crazy life I seem to have made for myself. 


Read on if you care to do so and thanks in advance for not laughing at me   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment